Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, November 24, 2006

Good Morning!!!!! and what a totally fab day today is :) I got up bright and early this morning (5.30am) and went out and did a great 40min session on some nice long steep hills!! The sun was just coming up and it was so nice and quiet...well except for me huffing and puffing!!

My energy levels are awesome and Im feeling healthy! I love that feeling :)

Im heading to Wollongong this weekend and am going to be hitting the beach!! LOVE the beach!!!! We are all working a half day so we can get down there nice and early, that will be Pete, Zel, my dog Bull and I. Zel should have fun in the back of the car with Bull..LOL! he always trys and lay all over her when they are in the back of the car...its pretty funny from where I am sitting ;)

So have a totally awesome weekend everyone!!! janexo

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey sweetie!
Have fun in Wollongong, let your hair down girl!!
Hugs,
Deb

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Janew said...

I did hunny bunny!!! had the best time!!!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home