Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hey hey!!

hello all.
well yesterday I got some horrible 24hr bug! it totally knocked me out. I woke up yesterday and felt good so I went to the gym and did a super chest workout, and yes I used those 17.5kg dbs again! YEahh!

So after the gym I went to work and as I was having my oats my stomach felt awful...(next bit gross) I had to up and run to the loo as I knew my breakfast wasnt going to stay in my stomach.
I came back to my desk and my boss commented on how white I looked, she sent me home. So I drive home with massive stomach pains and just as I get home I had to do the bolt to the toilet again...after I had pretty much thrown up my whole stomach lining I went and passed out on the lounge.
I was there for about 3hours in and out of sleep and was sooo dizzy!

After a while I came good and ate some good ol' vegemite on toast and a protein shake which made me feel much better!!
In bed by 9am last night and slept through to 6am! Lucky I woke up feeling great!! I wonder if it was a virus or something...what ever it was it was not nice!!

So this morning I went to the gym (cause I felt so good) and did a smasher of a session :D
got up to 75kg for my squats today (3x8).

Feeling pretty tired this afternoon and ill be looking forward to another early night.

We also decorated my work bay today and its FAB!! we are having a 'best xmas bay' comp at work...I think we are in the running :)

well take care and train hard my friends...and as always keep on smiling :D

jane xo

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear your now a happy little vegemite hehe

seriously though its good to see you are still benching your PB most people do it once and then take a step back for couple of sessions before doing it again. Good on ya Jane.

Mike

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Lol yes I am a happy vegemite again :)

yeah Im going to push for a few reps each week using the 17.5s'. Im thinking that will increase my strength further if I stick to it!
well thats the plan stan!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hello hunny!!
Good thing the bug didn't stick around for to long. Im glad your better :-).
Definatley stick with the 17.5kg DB's as it will help increase your strength and build bigger muscles!! That's exactly what I do when I hit a pb, get back in a week later and do the same weight again, then increase slowly after that.
Hugs,
Deb

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger LizN said...

You poor bugger!

Hope you are feeling better soon. Have a great Christmas and NY!

Hugs
Liz ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home