Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HOT!!!

Yowzer this weather we are having is hot hot hot!!! not that I dont like the hot weather but it doesnt help that the house Im renting hasnt got any AC! just the good ol' fans going all night all.

Yesterday afternoon Pete and I walked to what we are now calling "THE HILL"!!!! well thats cause it is a hill LOL! but a bloody big and very long hill. Since we took my dog and he is getting old and is hating this heat, one of us stayed at the bottom of the hill with him while the other did their reps and then we changed over.
Now this hill is really really steep! and a dirt track to make it a little slippery! but that didnt stop us! Pete went first and did his 3 reps. Then it was my turn, usually we power walk up it but this time I ran it...well I got half way and my heart was beating soooo fast. So I power walked a bit then towards the top ran again! I also got out 3 reps!!
After that we power walked home. Its a great session at 45mins all up! There are also other hills on the way home but they are not as hard.

This morning I trained back and biceps then did a 20min jog on the treadmill.
Did lots of wide grip chin ups (on the chin machine) some seated row, single arm bent over rows as well.
Onto biceps and I did a good set of 4x10 bar curl with the 17.5kg bar! Man my biceps got pumped!
Also did some db curls and also incline bench db hammer curls. Loved the session!!!

My weight is currently sitting at 56.5kg, so Im happy with that. ill stick to the hill sessions and extra cardio for a few weeks and see what results that brings me...also keeping my heavy weight sessions and 1xbody attack class a week.

So pete has been talking to a developer guy in QLD about our new house and we should be getting some info today or tomorrow! Exciting stuff :)
I love life :)

Have a super day everyone

Jane :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home