Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

tis almost Christmas!!

Yippeee its almost Christmas!! I finished off a few little pressies today at lunch, man the shops are so full with people getting their last minute things!

In Canberra they have opened a new part to the Canberra centre and I must say its very good! (and about time) There are so many shops now for me to spend my money in LOL!!
Especially shoe shops *drools* shoes are my most fav thing to buy!! I have approx. 150 pairs :-D its funny having that many as when ever I buy a new outfit its like none of them go, so off I go and buy new shoes! hehe

Its also much cooler at the moment here, which although I love the hotter weather it is nice for a cool change. The last 2 days its been cooler and my doggy in the afternoons seems much happier with it as normally in the heat he struggles! poor pup! Ive been walking him now (on the hotter days) by the lake and we let him off and he jumps right into the water..he just loves it!!

So training this morning, I did back and biceps! this is how it went
narrow grip lat pulldown 3x15 25k
wide as I could hold on the bar lat pulldown 3x12 22.5kg
bent over row (single arm) 3x12 15kg db
My lats are really starting to come out!

seated incline bicep curl (alternation arms) 3x20 (10 each arm) 7.5kg db
bar bicep curl 2x10 17.5kg bar and 1x10 20kg bar
alternating bicep curl 2x12 10kg db and last set did a drop set 1x12 10kg db, 1x20 7.5kg db and 1x15 5kg db!
My arms and back are totally smashed now!! YAY :-D

after weights I felt sore but good so I got on the treadmill and did 20mins flat out running! then I was done!

chest is still sore from Mondays big chest session and my legs are sore today all over from yesterdays legs session....so I think I have trained as hard as I can!!
Its funny at work when I have been sitting for a while and go to get up and my body just aches!!! But I do love it!!

tomorrow is shoulders and then Im going to do a body attack classt...should be interesting as I havent done any classes for years! Im more of a weights girl and cardio outdoors (walking doggy or jogging).
My flatmate is coming with me, it will be fun and a laugh Im sure ;-)

well thats me for today, have a Wonderful afternoon/evening with what ever you are doing :-)

stay happy!





4 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody hell 20mins of running after a weights session! I'd kel over and die.
Why is it that we all love to be sore? people must think where MAD.

good post today Jane.... thanks

Mike

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Janew said...

haha! yeah I think sometimes I am crazy!!!fancy saying I love being sore ;) ...but I do!

have fun Mike!!

jane :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xmas shopping at this time of year is crazy, I know I won't be doing that again next year. LOL!! :o) xo

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Janew said...

haha Lia..you say that now ;)

I always think Im going to be organised for xmas but there are always those last minute things!!!

:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home