Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, January 15, 2007

Snacks!

So on the weekends I usually have a cheat meal or snack but this weekend I decided to make some healthier snacks, Im really over eating crap cheat meals as it never makes me feel good.

So I got some celery and low fat peanut butter, salmon and low fat cheese and also some low fat ham. I made little bite size celery sticks with a little peanut butter on them for taste!
then I cut up the salmon, ham and cheese and wrapped them up and put a toothpick through them! its was a lovely platter I made...anyone would have thought I had guests coming with the way I presented it but it was just myself and Pete!
We also heated up the webber and had some awesome steaks and fish for dinners and lunches! YUMMM! I feel so much better today for eating better all weekend! Didnt eat any bad foods at all :)

Also did heaps of walking on the weekend. Did an interval session on Fri at 6am as it was very hot here on Fri and we didnt want to be out running on Fri afternoon in the heat!
Saturday morning got up early and drove to Belconnen and walked around the lake with Pete and bull (my doggy). It was about 1 1/2 hour walk, my doggy loved it.
Sunday up early again and went out around home and up and down lots of hills!!!

This morning I was up early again and hit the gym! chest and triceps then 30min jog on the treadmill.
Was an awesome session, Im already sore from it!!!

On the weekend my roomie (Zel) went out partying, when I finally saw her on Sunday she looked like total crap! Now I know why I gave up partying that hard!! My health now and in the future is worth so much more then going out and getting hammered!!!

Also I have some news!! I am doing a competition on http://www.ausbodybuildingforum.com/ (http://www.ausbodybuildingforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66) I have been reading alot of blogs and girls who compete and since I have never competed I thought this could be a good way to kinda see what its all about!! Sooo wish me luck!!!!!!

have a great day everyone - Keep smiling and be happy!!

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey Jane!
Your doing so well :-), you are going to do really well in the on line comp.

Best of luck!

Deb

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Thanks Deb!!!Im excited to be doing this comp. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home