Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, December 21, 2006

my body!!!!

Just when you think your body cant ache anymore.....it can ;)

Last night my legs hard some serious DOMS! I tried to stretch them a little but really was to tired (and a little lazy Lol). I had a protein shake right before bed and another serve of L-glutamine.
Woke up during the night to go to the loo from drinking to much liquid before bed and man was it hard to get my leg moving! ouch!!
This morning they felt better so I got up at 5.30am and hit the gym. Shouders was my session for today..

did training alittle different :
shoulder press 1x15 - 7.5kg dbs
" " 1x12 -10kg dbs
" " 1x8 - 12.5kg dbs
" " 1x8 - 12.5kg dbs
" " 1x12 - 10kg dbs
" " 1x15 - 7.5kg dbs got an awesome pump!!
then did lateral raise 6reps followed straight away by front raise 6 reps - used the 5kg dbs for this and did 3 sets.
then onto rear delts, kneeing on the floor (back knee on floor, front foot on ground) infront of the cables I did 3x12 - 60kg plate loaded...pulled back into my rear delts with a hold...it got them alright :)
I finished off with some shrugs 3x15 - 60kg
Was a really good session, very happy indeed!

Now this is where the fun starts...I decided yesterday that I would do a body attack class after weights to see what it was like.... well all I can say is it was bloody hard!!!! LOL.
I know you need fitness for this type of training and since I have been just doing weights and cardio walking/ jogging / interval stuff on the ovals and hills outdoors this class really challenged me!

Especially after shoulders :-/ but the challenge is on and I am going to do the class agian next week and see what different fitness I get from it (and results for the body!!).

I think I will get to the gym earlier next time so I atleast have 20mins before the class to relax after weights..instead of today I had 5mins in which I had a protein shake, no stretching..not a good thing for the tummy jumping around with protein shake in there ;)

Sooo what else......ummm nutrition is great...I have that nice line either side of your abs showing (me likes that very muchly).
Half day tomorrow as I have a hair appointment, gotta look good for xmas day and Im sure my Mum will be taking many photos!!
Im going to just get a trim, as my hair is getting quiet long now and I like it this way and also get my blonde foils freshened up!! well gotta get rid of the re-grow!

work is not to busy as most people are away now.

ohhh something funny, my legs are so sore that everyone at work is cacking at my inability to walk like a normal person LOL! and hearing me say 'ouch' everytime I have to get up!! hehehe

well have a fabulous, wonderful, smiling day everyone!!!!!

its funny how a simple smile can make your day turn into a wonderful day!!

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo jealous Jane, I can't wait to get back into my weight training. :o)

Fingers crossed, the doctor lets me start doing light cardio to get the blood pumping through the muscles once again. Not to mention stimulate the mind before I go stir crazy with boredom. LOL!!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Janew said...

dont be jealous you'll be back before you know it :) and smashing those weights like you never left!

Good luck with the GP today! will be great when you can start getting out again!

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jane
All the best wishes to you and your Family for 07
I'm looking forward to reading alot more of what Jane will be getting up to in the new year hehe.

Na seriouly though its been fun reading about your trials and tributes this year Jane. You are a very uplifting person. Thanks.

your friend Mike

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Look at you training like a demon Jane!!

Have a fantastic Christmas hon xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home