Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, January 08, 2007

Ello'!!!

Ello ello!!! well today is my first day back to work....yay me! hehe :) actually although id rather be retired now (thats so not happening for a LONG time), I actually do love the routine that work puts me in.

I trained during the holidays but didnt actually go to the gym till 10am or after...now Im back at work its 6am starts each day again. Dont really mind it as its summer and so light in the mornings so I wake up pretty easily. Before xmas I was sitting around 56kg and now Im at 55kg feeling strong and leaner, although I still have my points on my body that I would like to 'tone' up alittle more :)

I had a wonderful christmas seeing my family and friends and a fairly quiet New years with my mates, a few drinks but not enough to have a hangover!!

Soooo here we are in 2007!!!! and what will this new year bring me....well.....moving states is one big thing this year from the ACT to QLD.
Also I turn 30 this year and Im really excited about it...Strange cause my friends who have turned 30 totally freaked out about it 'oohhhh getting older'!! This does not concern me because I feel each year I learn so much more about how to have a better and healthier life :) Its not till July and Pete and I are only 2 weeks apart with our birthdays (his also turning 30) so we are going to have a Fabulous 30 party!!!

what else...I have changed my training around alittle and am happy with that and written up some yummy nutritious meals to have and follow. Im really going to focus on eating more whole raw foods!

Im feeling good and happy with my life and the decisions I make!

So happy 2007 to you all, I hope you have a very positive year and fullfill all your dreams!!

jane xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home