Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, January 18, 2007

shoulders!!

Good Morning all and what a fabulous day it is :)

well this morning I was up at 5.30am and off to the gym. I trained shoulders this morning!! LOVED IT :-D

shoulder press :
2x12 - 7.5kg dbs
2x10 - 10kg dbs
2x8 - 12.5kg dbs
1x15 - 7.5kg dbs
drop set 1x15 7.5kg dbs straight into 1x10 - 5kg dbs
shrugs :
3x15 - 55kg (includes bar)
upright row:
3x12 - 30kg (cable)
lateral raise super set with rears :
3x12 - 5kg dbs
double arm fronts :
3x10 - 5kg dbs
man my shoulders got a blasting from this session and are still sore now!! Yay for that :)

after weights I hung around for 20mins and relaxed anfd then I was into a body attack class! I just did the cardio part (so 35mins all up). I was sweating so hard that my singlet was soaked!!!
During the class they do a push up section but since I have already trained chest this week I thought for recovery reasons it was better not to do it, so I just did abs instead!!
After the class I asked the instructor if she minded and she said she totally understood and that a few people do that in the classes.

Im about to have some lunch now yummy salmon and rice, asparagus and a whole egg!! Good stuff :)

have a fab day all :)

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abbs instead of pushups eh Geez Jane your such a rebel!

Mike

Ps hard shoulder workout (cool)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Janew said...

hehe! I know....*such* a rebel :p

Thanks Mike :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home