Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fab day so far!

well today have been a fabulous day so far! I got up early had a great session at the gym and then into work. My nutrition has been good and my energy levels are up!Im feeling really good :)

Did back and biceps today!! went like this :
chins on chin machine. did 6 sets of 3 (that was pretty much my failed rep) with only 30kg counter weight
lat pull down 4 x 8 - 30kg
lat cable pushdown 4 x 10 - 30kg
bicep alternating db curl 4 x 16 (8 each arm) 7.5kg db's
bar curl 4 x 10 - 17.5kg bar
cable curls 4 x 10 - 20kg per arm
hammer curls 4 x 16 (8 each arm) 7.5kg db's
after weights I got on the treadmill and did 20mins solid intervals. 2 min on/off. level 12 for the on and level 8.5 for the off. It was an awesome session :)
This afternoon ill head out again for a 50min walk and in there ill do about 15/20mins 20m sprints. Im really enjoying interval training.
Tomorrow is shoulders, Im so looking forward to that :) Love training them and working on building the muscles up!!

Other exciting stuff happening..today is my last day of the working week :-D Pete and I have tomorrow off to train and he has also got a guy coming round to do a building inspection report (before he puts his house on the market).
Then on Friday morning we'll get up early go and do some hill reps and then off to Wollongong for my nieces 4th birthday party!!
Saturday will be lunch at the Lagoon, in which today I got a new dress to wear for it :)
Sunday back home and lots of cooking for the week ahead! We are lucky and also have Monday off which is great cause it means i get to train with pete :) we dont get to train together very often.

So I hope you all have a great rest of your week and a wonderful weekend!!!

Stay happy and keep smiling!

*hugs* Jane

6 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hi sweetie ;-)
Have a great time at the party lol. Lots of cup cakes, yummo!

Keep in touch,
Deb.

P.s. We must work on your profile picture for blogger!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Daniela Anicic said...

Hey Jane!

You are lifting well! Getting so strong! Impressive - post some photos would love to see your muscles

(i wil show u mine if you show me yours...hehehe)

Love Dan

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Sounds like a great workout!! I love shoulder day too, you can really feel it working.

Enjoy your looooong weekend!

Hilary xx

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Sounds like a great workout!! I love shoulder day too, you can really feel it working.

Enjoy your looooong weekend!

Hilary xx

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Sounds like a great workout!! I love shoulder day too, you can really feel it working.

Enjoy your looooong weekend!

Hilary xx

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Deb! haha no cup cakes for me! although I did have a couple of glasses of a nice red wine ;)

I know I know!!! Ive tried to post pics but it never works :(

Thanks Dan :) LOL well if I can work out how to post pics I will show you mine!! hehe

Hey Hilary,yeah shoulder sessions are the best!Love getting the burn in them!!

jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home