Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

bad habit!

We all have bad habits and mine lately is going to bed to late! I usually try and get to bed by 9.30/9.45pm but the last few nights Ive been going to bed at like 10.30/10.45pm!!! Now Im feeling tired and really exhausted!

So besides all my other goals, my new challenge is to get to bed by 9.30pm every night this week! No excuses!! It doesnt matter if I dont fall asleep straight away, whats important is that Im resting my body and mind.
did legs this morning,its always a really good session!lots of deep squats,sumo squats, walking lunges and variety of calve raisers! Also did some floor work with glute lifts...giving that butt a good squeeze and burn!!!

Unfortunately didnt get my afternoon cardio in yesterday as I had to take my doggy to the vet. He split on of his toe nails and had to have most of it cut off :( poor Bull. The vet put a lovely hot pink bandage on it that last about 5 mins when we got home. But there wasnt any bleeding so it didnt matter to much.
He'll be ok, his a tough doggy!!

My foodies have been great, really enjoying eating my nutritious foods!! Ive already got a plan of what foods ill take this weekend to the Festival so I dont get caught out...as I know the foods served there will be fatty deep fried rubbish!
Since Im also going to have a few beers I thought it was best to atleast eat clean since ill get some extra cals from the beer... Sunday ill be hitting some serious cardio me thinks!!!

hope you are all having a great week so far.
now Im just thinking of having a cat nap (not that thats going to happen here at work)...*hugs* Jane

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a girl who drinks Beer! But i suppose I would have a hard time keeping away from it if Nic liked it so poor Pete.
Trained legs last night and I am so sore that I only did a crappy 10mins on the stationary walker this morning. oh well better then nothing......hey its good to see your profile pic
Good shot
Mike

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Oooh poor puppy - glad to hear he's ok, obviously not liking the hot pink bandage though!

I hate being tired, I try to go to bed by 9.30pm too - but usually lay awake for an hour or more trying to get to sleep! Good luck with getting to bed early!

Hilary xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home