Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, February 05, 2007

Hello!!!
well that was a quick weekend! most of Saturday was spent cleaning Petes place, it should be on the market in the next week or so. My arms got a good workout with all the scrubbing that I did...it was suppose to be a rest day LOL!
Saturday afternoon was nice as we meet some friends in Belconnen by the lake and had a bbq. I also took my dog and he loved being out and running about!
Sunday was relaxing....did the weekly food shopping, then the weekly food preparation.

Back into the gym this morning for a chest, tricep and ab workout, followed by 25mins treadmill cardio.
bench press
2x12 - 10kg dbs
1x10 - 12.5kg dbs
2x8 - 15kg dbs
1x10 - 12.5kg dbs
incline bench
4x10 - 10kg dbs
incline flys
4x10 - 5kg dbs
tricep cable overheads superset with tri cable pushdowns
4x10 - 25kg
kickbacks superset with dips
4x10 - 5kg db
abs
3x15 - bench crunch
3x15 - crunch
3x16 - russian twist on bench - 10kg plate
felt good this morning, really strong and all movements very controlled!
This afternoon ill go to the hill near my place and do 20x 20m hill sprints :) although ill be going late tonight because its suppose to get to 38 degress here today!!! Eek! so ill have to wait till it cools down a little before I head out.
Today the ACT Multicultural Festival started in Civic, it goes for 2 weeks! http://www.multiculturalfestival.com.au/Its such a great time of the year here, I never miss the festival. We will go in this Sat for lunch and a few nice german or polish beers...ill have to work that into my daily calorie count LOL!! think it will be a 'free day' this Saturday!

Have a fab Monday :)

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Another great training day for you Jane. I think you are going to blitz it in on the Aus BB forum comp. By the end of it you will be ready to compete!
Andjxx

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Thanks Andj :) thats very nice of you to say!!all I can do is try my very best and see how it all goes :)
Have fun Jane :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home