Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, February 02, 2007

Intervals

Hey everyone :)

well yesterday afternoon I did another awesome interval session. Pete, Bull and I walked to a huge hill near my place, takes about 12mins to get there. Once there I walk all the way down the other side of the hill then turn around and power walk all the way back to the top! Its such a good hard hill and really works the legs.

By this time my ol' doggy has has enough and flops under a tree to rest. While he is resting I do 10x20m sprints up the side of the hill, with a jog/walk down to recover. Really gets the heart pumping and legs burning!
After that we walk up to a park bench and I do 10x step ups for each leg, then its another 12min walk home.

Im really happy with these sessions as they are fairly quick and really makes me work. Next week ill increase the sprints to 15 reps for a challenge and every fews weeks increase the reps again.

So what else...this weekend Pete and I are cleaning his place as it will be going on the market in the next week or so. There has been so much to organise with buying and selling houses!
Its all very exciting :) I cant believe its already Feb! before I know it ill be living in QLD :D

Today is my rest day :) I even got a sleep in this morning and it felt good not to have to get up so early. Tomorrow ill still have a sleep in but get up kinda early and go out for a 30/40min jog, ill do the same on Sunday. These cardio sessions I do on my own as my doggy is wayyy to old now to keep up and Pete doesnt like running, but I dont mind as its me time and I think its important to have this time to myself. Not really to think about anything but just to be out and not have to talk and just have quiet time....except for me huffing and puffing LOL!

Anyways I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, train hard, keep smiling and stay beautiful.

Jane xo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home