Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, February 01, 2007

WOW can you believe its already Thursday! this week has gone quickly, which can only mean the weekend is almost here :)

this morning I training shoulders
shoulder press
1x12 - 7.5kg dbs
1x10 - 10kg dbs
3x8 - 12.5kg dbs
1x10 - 10kg dbs
1x12 - 7.5kg dbs
shrugs
4x10 - 65kg (bar weight included)
cable upright rows
4x10 - 35kg
lateral raise following with rear delts
3x10 - 5kg dbs
double arm front raise
3x10 - 5kg dbs
abs
floor crunch,floor twist, ball side crunch, ball crunch 3x15 for each

been alittle tired this week but still hitting my afternoon interval sessions hard. Also got a skipping rope and been doing alot of skipping and in the rest period I do step ups on a park bench(x10 each leg)

happy with my results so far, will start making the weekend cheat meals less frequent soon so I can lean up some more.

Man my office has the air cond. full on today! lucky I have a jumper today as I was freezing in here yesterday!!!

loving life - Jane xo

5 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Keep up the great work Jane :-).
Don't let the nutrition side of things worry you too much, just listen to your body.
Email me if you need to discuss this further.
Deb

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey deb,thanks honey :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Sounds like one hell of a workout Jane :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Only in an office can you be freezing in summer!!! My partner doesn't understand why I need to take a jacket to work - its freezing!

Your workout sounds fantastic!

Hilary xx

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Thanks Liz and Hilary,yeah Ive really been pushing it hard lately in the weights room,I love it :D

Hilary thats funny you say that cause my bf also cant understand how I can be cold in the office..I went out of the building a few times yesterday to warm up in the sun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home