Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, February 08, 2007

OMG all of my body is hurting..Ive done some serously smashing sessions this week and now my muscles are giving me payback Lol!
back and biceps yesterday with 25mins intervals on the treadmill. been doing lots of chin ups in my sessions (using the machine) with a counter weight this week of 27.5kg. Did 6 sets to fail. then I did 6 sets of wide and narrow grip lat pulldowns..man my lats are sore today!

this morning I did shoulders, abs and intervals (2mins on 1min off) on the treadmill. Usually do my cardio separate to weights but I am busy this afternoon and wasnt sure of id fit in my cardio session, atleast now its done and if I get a second one in then thats a bonus!
pumped out some good sets with the 12.5kg dbs for shoulder press this morning. Also did upright rows on the cables (32.5kg) and then did 4 sets 10 reps for shrugs and loaded the bar to 70kg (bar included), a PB for me!! YAY!! I can already feel that I am going to be sore :-D

so petes house went on the market yesterday and we have already had a few calls..I can see that its going to sell fast! here it is http://allhomes.com.au/c/ah?a=sp&p=279282 so there is a house for sale if anyone is interested LOl!! nothing better than some free advertising on my blog ;)

what else...I lowered my cals from this morning a bit more and will keep it here for the next week and see how my body responds.

not much else to say really...soooo have a fabulous Thursday! Yay almost the weekend :-D

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey sweetie!
Thanks for keeping an eye on me ;-).

I hope Pete gets a quick sale on the home and at a good price.

Your training is great, you are always so motivated.

Be good,
Debs

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Debs!! Thinking about you lately and sending you all good thoughts :)
yeah we onyly advertised 2 days ago and already have people calling and coming to see it! it will go quickly I believe!

Thanks Deb! I love my traing and how it makes me feel..also results are great ;)

Im always good LOL!
you to honey
Jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home