Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, February 09, 2007

Yay its Friday!!!

Hey hey its Friday!!! great isnt it that the weekend is sooo close :) I LOVE the weekends!
So its open house for Pete and I this Sat and Sun, but even cooler is a couple have made an appointment with us this afternoon to look as they are very interested and wanted to get in before anyone else :) Real estate agents have also been calling and trying to get us to sell through them HAHA! As if, we dont need to pay them fees for something we can do!
Also Sat we'll head to the Festival, will be fun out in the sun!

I did an interval session the other day that consisted of sprints up a hill, then for a twist for the last 6 reps I ran up backwards...now if you want to target your butt then do this ;) my butt is soooo sore! Love it though.

just cardio today which will be done this afternoon, some long hill jogging intervals today, cant wait. Im pumped and have heaps of energy!
Also smashed my goal of going to bed early...was in bed and alseep by 9.45pm all this week! and I feel so much better for it. This is an ongoing goal for sure.

My doggy's toe is healing nicely and we took him out yesterday for a huge walk, he loved it after not being out for a few days!

Nutrtion is awesome,cut back my cals and Im feeling great :)

Life in general is wonderful...well why shouldnt it be! Ohhh also a lady at my work left the other day and she had a great desk with a window seat.....guess who's in that seat now ;) Its great as I have a great view and its nice to sit near the nature light, makes me feel happier seeing the sky all day!

one thing that has really helped me is having a plan for all aspects of my life, it has made such a difference working towards goals and having an idea of where I want to go and be!

Well have a wonderful weekend, be happy, keep smiling!
Jane xo

5 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Have a great weekend, Jane ;)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
working in an office surrounded by computers faxes and photocopiers I somtimes feel like i'm turning into a Machine.
Its good to hear you can now see nature from your window.

You've cut calories and you feel great? Far out Jane you are such an upbeat person good on you.

Have an awesome weekend!

Mike

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Liz! I hope you also have a wonderful weekend :)

Hey Mike,yeah its nice having the window..although Im probably doing more looking then actual work at the moment ;) yeah I feel really good..at the moment!

Have fun buddy!!
Jane

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Sam W said...

Whoa Jane - where do you get your energy from? If you can, could you please bottle some and see it my way!!!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Jane you sound so happy!!! :) Must be all that natural light!

Running backwards sounds good - I reckon I would trip over, or bump into something though LOL!

Hope your open house went well!

Hilary xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home