Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, March 05, 2007

ello'

Hey all, its been a few days since I blogged!!As some of you might have seen the ACT (especially Civic) got hammered by a storm last week! Well my building got really badly hit and I got to have last Wed, Thurs and Fri off work because our building got totally flooded!
Back in today and man it stinks!!!! its that wet carpet smell and also all the files on my desk (and everyone elses) got wet :-/ So Im trying to clean my desk today and catch up on work.

Also the Ausbb.com forum is gone too! Some hackers got into it and it was to stuffed to fix so its gone! that means my little comp I was doing is also not going to happen. Ohh well what can you do....keep smashing it at the gym I say :)
Training has been great and Ive been going hard at it at the gym. There is just something about lifting weights that makes me feel sooo good (and sore Lol)!!

Sam you mentioned about energy for training...well I think nutrition does have alot to do with it but a big thing is also motivation and doing fitness that you enjoy!!
Although alot of people on these blogs do lift weights, there are heaps of other healthy options for getting into shape!!
Its just a matter of finding what you like doing :) I have gone from playing hockey to running and training for fun runs (great goals to work towards) then I went onto training for 2 half marathons...now I do weights... So you can see there are lots of things out there.
I think hiking would also be a great way to get fit..thats something Im going to do more when I move to QLD!! lots of coastal walks would be great I think. So hope that helps Sam!!Just keep at it and dont be hard on yourself honey! Oneday you'll find your groove and there will be no stopping you!!!!

Im STILL having trouble leaving comments, so sorry that I havent left any :( I am reading everyones blogs still...BTW Hilary I LOVE your engagement ring! Totally gorgeous.

I think maybe I should start a new blog and ill leave a link on this one...??

well thats it for today folks!!!
be happy
Jane :)

6 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Splice said...

I saw the pictures from the storm, what a shock!!

Yes it's a pitty about AusBB site going down for good. Looks like your just goning to have to compete lol ;-)

If you can't leave a comment it may be because you now need to sign in with your full email address as your username.

Debs

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Yeah was a massive storm!crazy stuff and now its stinking hot again!
heheheh...your sooo cute Deb!me compete....maybe oneday ;)

yeah I tried putting my full email but that also didnt work :(

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Boo!!!!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Great attitude Jane and a great post... eeeuw on the wet carpet smell though... LOL!!

Keep up the great momentum hon and I'm glad you got through the storm relatively unscathed xxx

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hey Jane, that is no good about the storm, that "wet" smell is horrible. But look on the bright side - you got to have 3 days off work!! :)

Hope everything is back to normal now?

Hilary xx

PS - thanks for your comment about my ring!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey ya girls...Im still here, unfortunately havent been able to post comments. but I can on my own blog...weird ha!

I hope you are all well and being the best you can be!

luv jane!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home