Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, February 23, 2007

Well Hilary you were right...I have been soooo sore since legs the other day! I am still struggling to walk properly now ;) gotta love it though. Atleast I know I trained hard!!!!
Actually this week I have really pushed myself (more then usual) and my whole body is hurting!! Yay!lol.
Did an awesome back session yesterday and then shoulders this morning!my arms have really come along in the past week, they are looking pretty lean and muscular!

Blooger is really giving me the sh*ts!!! I cannot post comments at the moment,which is very annoying cause I like giving people positive feedback! I havent really had much time either this week to muck around with blogger, so next week ill look into it a bit more.

Work has been busy, I am organising two massive conferences. One in Noosa at the twin waters and one in North Sydney...really enjoying my job as I LOVE to organise things. I actually have a talent for it :)

This weekend Pete and I will start to pack up his house as the settlement date is getting closer, then I think we'll get some DVDs and have a night in tonight and tomorrow night infront of the TV! sometime nice just to be able to sit around and relax on the weekends.

Saturday ill get up early and head out for about an hour for some running/power walking hill workout :) Cant wait!! Its great when you get your heart rate cranking when doing hills.

I have also been onto my brother about getting serious about his health! he is seriously obese and its really starting to worry me. I actually talked to him the other day and though id gotten him to go into a 12 week challenge. I sent him all the details and where to sign up, send photos etc..
then he tells me he is going to do is own challenge...but after his holidays in about a months time...I can see where this is going :-/ I really do hope though that he changes his ways before something serious health wise happens to him!
I was also trying to explain that the thing about leading a fit and healthy life is that it is forever!! not just to loose a couple of kg and then go back to his old ways. He has done that before, he lost 40kg and then thought he was ok so he started eating cr*p food again. You know what happened the weight (fat) came back and some!!! but all I can do is keep talking to him and be there for him.

Weeelllll.....I think Im all blogged out now, So have a Wonderful weekend everyone!

Love life and yourself - Jane xo

7 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Fantastic workout hon and great to hear that DOMS well and truly set in... how sick are we that we love being so sore after a hard workout... LOL!! As for your brother, take it from me, you cannot force him to take care of himself and his health. All you can do is lead by example. I was into the fitness lifestyle for 2 years before my little sis saw the light and is now joining in, asking questions and sorting hers and her family's health out. Just keep living the lifestyle and hopefully he will see how good and beneficial it is for you and want to follow the same path. xxx

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Hope you have a great weekend Jane.

Lead by example as Rae says - you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink ;)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey Jane!
Hope you had a great weekend.

Oh and don't talk to me about DOMS lol. I started my new program, I did quads and Hammies on friday and my Hammies are still sore today!
It's all good though.
Talk soon.
Debs

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(second attempt)
Hi Jane
sounds like all is goin great with your training, good for you.
All has already been said between Rae and Liz Re your Bro so goodluck with that challenge.

I hope all is on track with Pete's and your new home.

Keep digging in hard

Mike

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane - hope things are going well for you still. I'm sure they are. Sux that the Aus BB forum closed down though -pity about the challenge for you. - Perhaps you should compete in the end of the year comps so that you still have something to work towards.
Andjxx

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Janew said...

seeing if I can comment....

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Janew said...

OMG!!! it did it :)
Sooo....
Rae-totally sick but you gotta have a passion for something right! Good to hear about your sis, hopefully my bro will come round soon!
Liz-its a very very very stubborn horse ;)
Deb- great to hear you are still smashing it, keep it up babe!
Mike-thanks buddy and yes the plans are going very well,ill give everyone an update soon!
Andj-yeah it does sux..but what can we do! ill still be training hard no matter what :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home