Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I didnt realise how working different times effected my training the past few days, I was feeling pretty annoyed about it last night when I finally got home. Lucky I dont work late hours usually it was a one off! but still it reconfirmed my passion for being fit and healthy :) id much rather do a smaher session at the gym anyday over sitting at my desk at work!

anyways when I got home last night Pete had gotten me some gorgeous roses!he is such a sweetheart!! I cooked up a yummy dinner and we had a couple of glasses of a nice red wine.

So back into the gym this morning for shoulders and some intervals on the treadmill. Man it felt good to stretch out my legs when I was running!!
shoulder press 1x10 - 7.5kg dbs warm up
" " 1x10 - 10kg dbs
" " 3x8 - 12.5kg dbs
" " 1x10 - 10 kg dbs
shrugs 4x10 - 70kg
uprights 4x10 - 32.5kg on cables
lateral raise and rears 4x8 - 5kg dbs
fronts (double arm) 4x10 - 10kg
felt good and Ive built up some good strength! Next week ill get into the 7.5kg dbs for some sets of the lateral raisers and rear delts.
my body is nicely sore and Im really happy with this weeks training at the gym.

its such a beautiful day weather wise in the ACT today, wish I was out there now relaxing in the sun! :)

5 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Yeah, I know. I'd rather have workout than go to work :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

It is good to read the weights you are using Jane. I am so harsh on myself that I beat myself up for using weights that in my head are "light" but you use the same weights so I must be doing ok.
Andjxx

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Spartze said...

Hey hey Ms Jane awesome work with the shoulders.
yea working late sucks and its harder for me as I get to watch most people smash themselves ;0)

katie

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
hope you dont mind but I really need to see if I can Leave a comment.
cheers
Mike

PS hard training session Good on ya!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Liz-yep working out is always so much more fun!

Hey Andj-the way I worked out what weights to use is just by working my muscles to fail.You cant go any heavier then to fail!!

Hi Katie - thanks for stopping by! yeah working late is the worst..especially if you are watching people train!!:-/

Hey ya Mike - no worries! and Yay your comment posted!!

have fun all :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home