Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

hello and a Happy (late) Easter!!

todays pic is of me and my roomie Zel, she's such a great chickie!!!

Hey everyone!
Man Ive been lazy with blogging lately...but I have been very busy lately!

I hope you all had a Fabulous Easter :)

Andrea...Im sorry we totally missed each other over Easter! I actually thought I had given you my mobile in my last email I sent you...I was wondering all weekend if you had come to Canberra still, then I thought maybe you plans had been cancelled! We'll have to be more organised next time :) I hope you had a great weekend in the ACT and enjoyed the folk festival.

So ive been training pretty hard lately, getting in some extra spin classes and also some extra jogging, still smashing out the weights as usual :) Can you believe that my gym was closed on Good Friday!!I was so very annoyed as it was open last year! So I did my weights session on Sat morning instead and it was alll good...although it meant I missed my Sat morning spin class!

Pete and I put together our 'wish list' for the extra's we want in our house and have sent it off to the builder. We also went on a huge walk on the weekend and got some great ideas (from other peoples houses) to what colour we want our cement-render.We are going a sand stone render with a gunmetal grey roof tiles and then the window frames and panel door will be black! Its going to look sensational!! now its a waiting game for it to be built!
Well I hope everyone has a Wonderful Tuesday!! janexo

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger LizN said...

Your new house plans sound fantastic Jane. We will be building at the end of the year so I'll be reading all about your experiences.

Hugs
Liz;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home