Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hey everyone! Man this week is going quickly! and I like it :D
So this morning I trained legs and instead of using the bar for squats and deadlifts I used dumb bells instead. What a workout! Its such a different way to train and really got the heart rate up!
Also did lots of fast reps with about 10secs rest breaks, I was nice and sweaty at the end of my session.
On Monday I did intervals in the morning on the hill near my place and did some backwards running up the hill..once again the next day my butt was nice and sore! ohh yeahhh!!

So Im feeling really healthy at the moment, which I love that feeling. Im eating really whole foods and training with alot of intensity!

Im also in my new position at work and loving that, my new boss is lovely as well and she really understands my passion for health and has been very flexible in how I work my hours. Most people go out to lunch for their break and work something like 8.30 or 9am till 5.30pm. But Im working 8.30am (work through lunch) and get off at 4pm! that way I can get my after cardio in without rushing.
Its also great that daylight savings is over, I feel that Im in a better routine!

and today here is a pic of me in a spa down the coast..may need to get back to the coast sometime again before we move.. Its actually only 248 days till we move...not that Im counting or anything LOL!!!


well have a great Wednesday!!!
and remember "Dont worry be Happy"! doo bee doo bee do!

5 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Splice said...

You are such a happy chappy gal :-).
Never change!
Deb

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Great Pic Jane :)

Hugs
Liz ;)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Well, don't you look right at home living it up in a spa!! That kind of a life looks as though it suits you down to the ground!!

Keep up the awesome training and eating... you're going great guns!! xxx

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane.
I hope you get this message. I didn't have your home email and I only just realised that I didn't get your mobile number so that we can catch up this weekend.
I'll send you and email with my mobile number but it will go to your work email I think. Deb D has my mobile number as well and I emailed her to see if she had yours. Hopefully we can work something out.
Andrea

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Happy Easter Jane, I hope you have a wonderful and safe one xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home