Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, March 23, 2007


Another awesome session this morning :) Did shoulders and abs and then 40mins intense cardio on the treadmill, bike, back to treadmill and then eliptical.
I have been so full of energy and just loving my training and digging really dig and smashing every session.


today is a piccie of my dog Bull. Ive had him for 12 years this year! isnt he the cutest :)
Well it was a public holiday on Monday this week so that meant a 4 day week :) Now we are already at Friday...gotta love the short week!!
This weekend will be full of relaxing, a few beers (low carb ones naturally) with friends on Saturday afternoon and a spin class on Saturday morning! Cant wait
Hope everyone else also has a terrific weekend!!
*smiles* Jane

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Naaaaaw what a cute puppy! I love animals! Our big dog is 11 this year - doesn't time fly!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, sounds like your training is in top gear!

Hilary xx

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

You're going awesome Jane and I love reading your blog because it is so full of life and energy... sounds like you might have nearly as much energy as me.

I read your other post where you said that a lower carb diet agrees with you better and I am so with you on that. I just feel so much more light and energetic when I don't have carbs at every meal. They really weigh me down!!

Your puppy dawg is such a cutie!! Have an awesome rest of the weekend hon!! xxx

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Splice said...

LOL...I love the look Bull is giving you in the picture.
He's bweatiful!!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Hilary, yeah he is a cute puppy hey ;) Training is awesome and I did have a wonderful weekend!

Hey Rae,thanks hon. I do like to keep a positive outlook on life!I pretty much cut most carbs at night and only get my other carbs from vegies mostly..much better for me, works wonders :) Hope you also had a great weekend!

Hiii Debs!!yeah Bull is a funny fellow, so much personality!

jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home