Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good Morning all :)
I hope you are all having a totally fab day so far!

Its a gorgeous day here in the ACT today, the sun is shining, Ive been up early hit the gym for a smashing legs session and getting through all my work so far for the day!

For legs this morning I super setted all my exercises and did 4 sets of 15to 20 reps! What a great burn I got and also got the heart rate up!
db squats with step out lunges
db deadlifts with walking lunges
db sumo squats with step ups
3 different glute exercises using the swissball, back to back
standing single and double leg calves, back to back.
it was a quick, short rest break workout and smashed my legs nicely. I have also been using dumb bells lately instead of the bar and squat racks for something different. You need better core strength I think and good balance!!

So other exciting news, this is our builder that we will be using http://www.intrepidhomes.com.au/designs.html Our place is the 'Tosca' design. We have been so happy with the level of service this far and they havent even started building yet!!!

Kinda also been getting into decafe coffee lately, I guess its better then having to much full strength coffee..I think cause its getting much colder here Im going for the hot drinks to keep me warm, LOL and its not even winter yet! Eeek!

Well have a great Hump day everyone and remember to smile everyday!!!
jane :-D

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane
Just had a look at the floor plan and images of your house design - looks nice!
I was just saying to Mark on the weekend how different the architecture is in Canberra to here in bris. We went for a drive through duffy and played pick the new/burnt house. Interesting to see the houses that were picked off by the fre and the ones that were left. A bit Sad though.
I agree on the decaf - I am constantly surprised how good decaf is.
Andjxx

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Andj,thanks honey :) yeah we are very happy with the design and how the house flows! when we move you and Mark will have to come over for a bbq!
Yeah Bris houses are so much nicer I think,better out door entertaining areas..but that is probably due to the nicer weather!

I know, decafe is good!!and doesnt seem to dehydrate me as much as full strength coffee!

janexo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home