Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, April 23, 2007

Well I have a great weekend, first started with a spin class on Saturday then Sat night we went out for some India. Usually dont eat Indian but thought it was something different and it was fantastic!! enjoyed with some nice wine :)
Pete, Zel and I only went to dinner and it was a really fun night. Above is us at the restaurant.
Not to sound on myself but Im really happy with my shoulder development and I can really see it in this piccie!! See all that hard work at the gym is paying off :)
So it was also awesome news that Deb came first in her comp on the weekend!! Im soooo very happy for her :) Thanks Deb for keeping me up todate!
when I got to work this morning my Director called me to his office and I was given the fantastic news that they are putting me in another position at work and that means a higher level and a good payrise!! Yay thats more money that I can now save for the QLD move, just to make things run that much smoother!
nothing mush else to report on, back in the gym tomorrow for a smasher legs session!!!! bring it on :-D
have fun all!
jane xo

4 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Looking good Jane, you definetely can see the shoulder definition happening!

Congrats on the new role at work!!

Hilary xx

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger little rene said...

Congratulations on the promotion!

Your shoulders are definately looking great! I love reading your blog Jane, you are always so positive!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Congrats on the pay rise woohoo.

Thanks Jane for your never ending support, you have been such a great friend and im looking forward to your move up this way.

Debs

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Hilary,thanks!!yeah Ive been training nice and hard with the weights lately.
And the new position is great...so is the extra money :)

Hi little rene,thank you. I believe that we have to choices..we can be happy and positive or unhappy and negitive,its all up to us to which we want to be!

Hey nice abs there Deb :) Im hanging to see more piccies!Gotta love a payrise!!!
Im always here for you sweetie as a friend and supporter!

jane xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home