Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, April 19, 2007

brrr.....tis a chilli morning in the ACT this morning :-/ As always I parked at the War Memorial (cause its free parking) and walked into Civic, its only a 12mins or so walk but my finger tips surely felt the cold this morning!! Think it is almost time to get the winty gloves out!
Lucky its nice and warm in my office and a nice cuppa tea warmed me up :)

Sooo Ive been up at 5.30am all this week so I could get into some spin classes! Did spin on Wed, today and ill do another on Satiurday morning. Also been smashing some weights after the class! Im really enjoying this cardiovascular base that I am building up. On Monday at the gym I did chect and triceps followed by a 5km run on the treadmill, I did it in 30.50mins so my goal now is to beat that time and get under 30mins.. I have done it before and I know I can do it again :)

Tuna omlettes have been on for my lunch this week and yummmo am I enjoying them!! Little bit of pepper and a mushroom with it and its a great filling meal.

Pete and I are heading to Brisbane for a weekend soon to meet with our builder..Im very excited as we'll get to pick all our colours, tiles etc... I would have loved to catch up with some of the girls from QLD that I know but its a very quick trip and I wont have enough time. I worked out by time we visit the builder and get back to the ACT it will be approx 6 months till we move!!! Its going very quickly and Im very very happy about that.

So a few of the blogging girls are competing this weekend..I just like to say have a blast and really enjoy your day. You have done the hard work so now its time to enjoy yourself and show off your gorgeous bodies!! It will be great to see some piccies soon on your blogs :)

I cant believe how quickly this week has gone..Ive been flat out at work and thats just made it go that much quicker :) Yeahhhh its almost the weekend again!!!!

well better head off and actually do some work ;)

have a wonderful day, smile and believe cause you will achieve!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home