Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just been checking out some blogs and I must say how fantastic do the girls look that have been competing recently!! Congratulations to all who worked so hard!!!

Not alot has been going on here in the ACT....besides the weather getting rather cooler :( Its was a very fresh 5 degress this morning on my way to the gym...brrrrr!!!!
But once I was in the gym I quickly warmed up! Trained chest and triceps this morning followed by a 5km run on the treadmill. Didnt do intervals this morning as my left glute was really sore after smashing out intervals last week! So I just did a steady run of 5k in just under 30mins. Still very happy with that.

Work has been flat out but it makes the day at work go so much faster!

Been talking to our builder and arranging a meeting with him next Friday, we fly out of Canberra at 6.30am and will be at his office in Brisbane by about 9.30am. Looks like its going to be a busy day with all the other appointments we have while we are up there.

well better get back to it..more work is sitting there waiting for me!!

have fun!!
jane

5 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Whooeee!! Look at that shoulder development girl... NICE!!

Now I have been calculating... if you aren't moving until 6 months, does that mean you will still be in the ACT in October? Reason I ask is the INBA Nationals are being held in Canberra this year and it would be fantastic to meet you!!

Great news on your mum... how great you've inspired her to lose some weight... there is no bigger reward than watching your loved ones be inspired by your fitness lifestyle I believe!!

Keep smashing those workouts Jane xxx

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Rae :) aww fanx for the nice comment about my shoulders :) Yes I will be still here in Oct and it would be fab to meet you too!

Yeah Mum is doing so great and I am soooo proud of her!!

Keep up your awesome sessions to Rae :)

jane xo

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Splice said...

I can imagine how cold it must be down there.
You can come up and defrost when you meet up with the builder, but don't bring the cold with you!!
Thanks for your lovely comments Jane, your a great friend.
DEb

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane - Hope you are having a nice week. You are going to love being in Qld on the weekend because it is sooo much warmer than 5 degrees! You may still need a cardie though.
INBA nationals in Canberra this year I see from Rae's post - I may have to come down and visit the family that weekend!!
Andjxx

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Health Watch Center said...

Hey Jane,

Interesting blog ...keep the good work going...new here wanted to say hi...then start my journey...

Fitness Body Building Health Zone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home