Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

One and 1/2 days till Im on leave for a few days and Im hanging for it. Got work to do but you know when you know you are going on leave and you get into holiday mode...well thats me! I also had to move all my training session this week to fit everything in, its made me a bit tired being out of routine at the gym and with the classes I do and the order in which I do things. But thats ok its all training and thats the main thing!
Since I wont get spin in this Sat Pete and I are going to make sure we get a good cardio session in at the beach! Will be great :)
I started preparing a list of things to take for this weekend as in supplements, snacks and protein. These are things I can not do without. So it will be off to Wollies tonight, I think ill also get some protein bars as we are flying out at 6.30am and ill need some breakfast on the plane! I've also chilled a big bottle of water to take so we can have our protein shakes.

It was funny last time we flew and had shakes on the plane, you get the funniest looks from people, I found it very amusing :) Its like dont worry about what Im eating buddy, you need to watch what cr*p you put in your own body.
Another time it was funny a lady asked me how I keep the weight off when Im eating a chocolate bar that early in the morning...of course it was a protein bar!! Lol.

So Im all Miss Organised and ill also have my clothes etc out this evening, already got all of Bulls food prepared so Zel doesnt have to worry about a thing when she feeds him for me.

Did an awesome back and biceps session at the gym this morning. Really pumped the muscles and I was feeling and looking pretty lean...I love those mornings when the mirrors make you look so much more tiny!!
After weights I did another 5.5km run on the treadmill. My legs have full-on DOMS from yesterdays leg session so it took me a bit to get into a good running groove. Still smashed it though ;)

My mind and body are still so clear in all my goals and I still feel very balanced. I feel fortunate to be this way and since I have been like this for so long it is now coming second nature to me now.

I went to an all work meeting the other day and there was a Canadian speaker there from an organisation called www.innercompass.com.au A really really amazing lady called Zoe. She spoke about a BHAG - Big Hairy Achievable Goals!!! And she spoke on how to get them and overcome your fear. As fear is what holds people back and fear is just an emotion and we can all overcome our emotions with the right tools. It was great cause she said that exercise is a great key for overcoming your fears!! I liked that part :)
So check out the website, I think its a very worth while program for those that just need to learn how to use the tools they have.
You are all deserving of being the best you can and one way to do this sometimes is to ask for help. There is no shame and certainly nothing wrong with that :)

So on that note..have a beautiful day! (man this was a long post...sorry if it bored you!)

Janexo

5 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Di Broeren said...

Hope you have a sensational break in Sunny Qld : )

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
(last post)I bought most of my gym equipment from Elite in Springwood, Full rack Dumbells benches squat rack etc. its comercial grade and it was cheap.
The Hammer Strength stuff Legg Press etc was the dearest.
If your heading up that way to speak to your builder it may be worth while to popp in to Elite's show room.

My friends laugh at me when I take tuna and diet coke to the Movie's LOL

Have a good Holiday Jane

Mike

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Thanks Di, yep I totally cant wait for the warm weather :)

Hey Mike,thanks for the name of the gym place, we have a hire car so we'll check it out!
Haha thats funny how you take tuna...I can imagine the smell that everyone would love too!!

have fun jane

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Ahh Leave - how much do you love leave!
That seminar you went to for work sounded great - I really love those things. Leaves you feeling all motivated.
If it is Elite fitness that Mike is talking about there area few of them around - Springwood is a fair hike from the northern suburbs where you will be staying near.
I'll probably be up that way on Sunday actually - Mark keeps his race care at a friends house at morayfield - I usually visit my friend who loves at Griffin or my dad at kallangur. (I'm just getting you used to the suburbs names nearby LOL)
Andjxx

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Andj!! Thanks I need to know, as I have no idea and have never been that way!
I also have your number so if there is time ill txt you and we might try and catch up...we'll see how it all goes anyways :)

have a great weekend!! hope your training is going great guns :)
jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home