Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, May 10, 2007


and todays pic is my girlfriend and I posing at a wedding. I totally love this dress I am wearing....I need to get invited to another wedding or special occassion so I can wear it again!!
So YAY todays is my last day at work for a few days. Getting very excited now. Last night I packed everything, got some supplies and got the clothes I want to take out.
Its kinda annoying cause tomorrow morning at 5am it will be cold here and when we get off the flight it will be hot! So Im going jeans, open toe heals, singlet, long sleeve top and a jacket! A bit of clothing for all occassions Lol!!
Got up nice and early this morning and did shoulders at home, since I had to be at work early (cause Im leaving early) I really didnt have time to get to the gym. Lucky being a shoulder day I dont need a heap of weight so I used my resistance bands. Did a great workout too!! Shoulders are nice and sore. I then went out and did 20mins high intensity intervals. I was totally stuffed by the end of it all. I love that feeling :-D
Tomorrow after we get to our hotel Im hoping to get out in the afternoon and either do a long walk or a quick 30min jog. Pete doesnt like running so if he is with me I dont mind doing a long power walk...after all its nice to do some training together :)
I have eaten extra clean this week and feeling pretty lean, so if we have a few extra drinks or food this weekend it will all pan out...well thats the plan! but Im more then sure we'll be doing alot of walking.
I checked out a website of Redcliffe, and there are some gorgeous places to walk!! There is even pelican feeding and some markets on this weekend, so ill be sure to check it all out.
Its a good feeling being able to go and see where we are going to be building and then oneday soon living, ill make sure I get some piccies of our block of land...still is so surreal that we actually own it! Now just a matter of getting the house and its the full package!!!
Our builder Brett has also been so lovely and professional and we look forward to also meeting him.
So ill probably try and get away from work today at 2.30, get home do a load of washing, double check I havent left any paper work or anything we need to take, and take my doggy Bull for a nice long walk...I always get alittle sad when I have to leave my boy! And he knows something is going on as he was watching me pack my bag last night. He was sooo cute and being all snuggles and not letting me out of his site! But Zel is there and I know he is in good hands.
Have a fun filled weekend everyone!!! I know I will :-D
jane xoxo

5 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hope you have a great weekend Jane, hope the weather stays good for you too!

Hilary xx

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Thank you for your lovely email Jane. I had an interview today that I was totally unprepared for due to last night!
It was nice to come home to such a nice email.
Thats great that you had a nice weekend in Brisbane.
Andjxx

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Ohhh I love that dress, it suits you to a "T"!!
Hope all is well.
Debs

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Look at you all organised so that your training and nutrition isn't spoilt... great stuff!!

Have a lovely time in Queensland you lucky thing!!

That is fantastic that you will be in the ACT for the Nationals and we can meet up xxx

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

PS. I also meant to say I loved the dress and you look gorgeous in the pic :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home