Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Far out what a chilli morning in Canberra...got up at 5.30am and got ready for the gym,went out to my car and it was covered in frost :-/ So I had to get a bucket of water to throw over the windows..this made it feel even colder. On my way to the gym put the radio on and they said it was 2 degrees!!!and this is only the start of winter :-O

Anyways once at the gym I smashed out a good legs session. Did a warm up set of squats and after my first real set I could take my jumper off, so I warmed up pretty quickly, although I think I may have gone faster today because of the cold.
Pumped out squats, deadlifts, stationary lunges with my front foot on a Reebok step then some more lunges with both feet on the floor, onto sumo squats super setting that with walking lunges.
Then did some glute exercises using my lifting straps wrapped around my ankle on the cable machine. In my rest breaks I did calves. So as you can imagine I was petty buggered at the end of it all, worked up a nice sweat too!
Jumped onto the treadmill after that for a slow easy jog to flush out my legs, only did 4.5km but I dont like to go to crazy after a big leg session and also my legs by that time were getting tired.

Did a great chest and triceps session yesterday and Im feeling it today..along with my abs they are nice and sore too!! Dont want any of my body parts to miss out on DOMS now Lol!!

So Ive been making a yummy lunch this week! 95 gram tuna (springwater drained off) mixed lettuce, 2 x hard boiled eggs and balsamic vinegar!!! The vinegar gives it a great zest!
Dinner last night was also yum - chicken, 1x can low salt tomatos, tablesp garlic, teasp chilli, 4 large mushrooms, 1 small eggplant, fresh bunch of parsley and corriander. Served with fresh pepper and some grated light cheese. I was most impressed with how well it turned out :)

hope you all have a positive, happy day!
jane xo

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger LizN said...

gotta luv balsamic vinegar :) Have a great day yourself Jane!

Hugs
Liz;)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Splice said...

You've been tagged hehe. Go to my blog to see what I mean :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home