Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

smashed it

Smashed my cardio this morning, Im really in competition with myself to better my times and distances that I do. I did 5.8km in 30mins today on the tready!!! Started my warm up at level 10.5 and at 5mins I took it up to level 12. Ran at this level till 20mins then did 10mins of intervals ranging from level 12 to 13.5. Felt so strong and even thinking now I could have gone a bit harder! Well there is always tomorrow ;)
Afterwards I did some lighter weights supersetting leg press at 100kg and bicep curls using the 7.5kg dbs. Very happy with the changes in making in not only my body but my fitness levels.
Next goal is to do 6km in 30mins, probably take me a few weeks to get there but Im sure I have what it takes!!

So its raining (again) in the ACT today..I really dont like not seeing the sun,kinda makes you feel alittle down. My dog isnt happy as he isnt getting his walks much at the moment as its been pouring by time I get home from work and since I go to the gym at 5.30am there isnt time in the morning....well there could be but with the cold temps here in the mornings me and my dog are happy to stay snuggled in our beds as long as we can!lol.

Got a call from the builder yesterday and our block has had the bulldozers finish their work and the plumber will be there this week :) Checked off my calendar this morning and we have 150 days to go :-D yes I am counting down by the day!!

Well id better head off my stomach is calling for some more food!
Have a happy day all :)

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Sam W said...

Hey Jane, wondering if you can give me any extra info on the Hydroxy pills. Interested to hear, when you noticed the changes/differences and what the changes/differences were. Is it predominatly energy levels that you noticed?
Thanks - S

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Sam, ill do a blog on the effects I have had :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home