Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Long time no post for me. Had a terrible virus last week so I had a few days off work to recover, also missed some gym sessions because of it :( ohhh well back into the swing of things now so thats the main thing! Had a smashing cardio session this morning and also did some chest and triceps.

Went to Wollongong for the long weekend, was so great to get out of the ACT for a few days and relax. The cold weather is really making it hard to get up some mornings and train! Although I still do get up its not very nice freezing my ass off as soon as I get out of bed. Only 5months and 2 1/12 weeks till Im outta here...yes Im counting!!! LOL.

Since I was in Wollongong on the weekend, I decided to drop into Mr Supplements warehouse and pick myself up some protein powder and also some of these http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/australia/maxs-hydroxyphase-fatburners-100-tabs.html our 30th party is in a few weeks now and id just like to tweek my body a bit,the hydroxy's are going to help me with achieving that goal :) The first day I took them I couldnt believe the effects, I had an awesome weights session and even better cardio session.

well better head off and get into my work, there's a bit to get through today!! yuk!
have a fabulous day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home