Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, June 15, 2007

Doh!

Damn it I slept in this morning...didnt even realise that my alarm had not only gone off but I had turned it off without waking up! Guess my body must have needed the sleep. So I dont miss out on todays session I came to work early instead and will leave early this afternoon to smash it once again at the gym :)
It was another cold wet morning anyways this morning so it was nice to stay snuggled in bed..although I must admit when I did wake up I had a spare 30mins before I Had to get ready for work and I was awake so I got up and did some abs in the loungeroom ;)

Been upping my cardio since I have been on the Hydroxys and Im getting some great results, my legs are looking tighter and I think I see a fair bit of definition in the tops of my legs..good sign for a girl since thats where we hold alot of our body fat!

So this weekend we have Petes Uncles 60th party which should be fun and also will be good catching up with the family, ill have to make sure I take it easy on the bevies as I want to train 7 days this week. Just be jogging on the weekend but I stil dont need to feel hungover at all to get it done. Ahhh the things we do for results!
Ive also really been enjoying soup lately, its hydrating and keeps me warm :)

well id better be off got a bit of work to get through before I head off early today!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with what ever you are up to!!!

Keep smiling people :-D
jane

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

I hope you are well Jane and you got to train your planned 7 days!! Keep up the great effort, especially with those results you are getting xxx

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Jane,
Well done on your great effort.
I just wanted to ask you about the hydroxicut you are using. Has it taken you long to get the results in your legs, and have you felt any side effects from them?

Gillian

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hey Rae, thank you for your kind words.You always have nice things to say to people, so motivational and kind :) Yes training hard still and loving it :)

Hi Gillian,the Hydroxy's Im taking are the 'Hydroxy phase +.Im taking 2 before training in the morning and 2 30mins before lunch and 1 in the afternoons. No side effects,just lifts your energy levels. Have been getting the best PBs with my cardio and I seem to be able to get into my sessions quicker.Id say its taken my body to start changing about 2 weeks into taking them,but I also watch my nutrition and have been pushing hard with every session..hope that helps some :)

jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home