Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

smashing it!

Smashing session this morning 40mins intense cardio on treadmill and bike.
Followed by legs, which was made up with 4 x12 leg press, 4x12 deadlifts, 3x15 squats and 3x20 sumo squats. Totally smashed my legs and I feel great for it :)
Also down a kg, now weighing 54kg. Gotta be happy with that and it also makes me hungry for more!!!!!

Work is fullon, have been given higher duties again and this means I actually now have to use my brain some more! Lol. Dont mind the challenge but I have also made it very clear that I am not working extra hours as that effects my training and stress free lifestyle. I love it how I am not a slave to my job!! I work to live...not live to work like so many other stressed out people in my office. I mean whats the point we are all replaceable and the work will always be there tomorrow! Life is just to wonderful to be worrying about the silly stuff.

Council papers go in for the house this week, which means they will start building very soon :) 5 1/2 months to go!

Freezing this morning...at 5.45am I was out the front trying to get the ice off my windscreen, the radio said it was minus 3...I really wonder sometimes why I put myself through getting up in the cold...then I remember the awesome results I am getting!

keep on smiling people :-D
jane

4 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger LizN said...

Caning it? smashing it? I LOVE it :)

Hugs
Liz;)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

OMG -3 degrees? Lucky you're moving to the sunshine state! I nearly turned around this morning when I got outside and it was 8 degrees LOL! That is pretty cold for us.

Your training sounds like its kicking butt, awesome work!

Hilary xx

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats it Jane Smash it Smash IT!

Hey Jane once the house is approved by council the builder is allowed 21 day's before he is allowed to start construction. not many people know this So tell him you would like a quick start as soon as he recieves the Constction certificate. Trust me it will save you 3 weeks in time.

cheers Mike

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Liz,Love caining it..wouldnt have it anyother way ;)

Yes thats right Hilary..3 degrees! this is exactally why Im getting out of crappy ACT!!Dont think Ive warmed up properly in weeks!

Hey Mike,good to hear from you! hope your back (I think it was) is getting better.
Thanks for the tip with the builder, ill get onto it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home