Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Good chilli morning to you all :)
Well another awesome session down this morning, and now Im at work...how exciting ;-/ but its all good as I have tomorrow and Monday off work, also on Tuesday I start a new position at work that has been offered to me! Its similar to what I do now (Secretariat work) but ill also be learning SAP Fiancials. Im happy to learn new things as it will make the next 5 months go quicker and also ill have more experience so I can look at different jobs...ill still work in the Government when I move and hopefully just look at getting a transfer back into the Dept of Health. Already have afew contacts there so that shouldnt be a problem.

So training is really going off at the moment, Im really happy with my fitness levels especially with my cardio. A few bloggers have asked about the Max's Hydroxy + that I am taking, so here is a run down.
I got them on Fri 8 June and took my first 2 tabs on the morning of Sat 9 June with half a protein shake. We headed off to the gym and on my way there I felt really buzzy, heart rate slightly elevated. Jumped on the treadmill and did an awesome cardio session. My energy was really high and I was totally sweating it out. I then took my next 2 tabs around 11.30 with another shake.
The bottle said up to 5 a day but I thought id start with 4 tabs a day, 2 before training with a half protein shake and a coffee and 2 about 30mins before lunch.
I did this for the first 2 weeks and then upped it to one more tab at about 3pm, so that would be my 5 per day.
After approx 4 days of taking them I lost that buzzy feeling but still had an energy effect from them and still to this day I have that effect. With taking the Hydroxys I tightened up my nutrition and drink about 2.5/3L water each day, I also take them on the weekends and rest day.
I also increased the intensity of my cardio and on some days went longer with cardio then I usually do. Like to use up that energy I have :)
So the effects are higher energy levels and with that I push harder in my training also staying focussed on my nutrition and the result is loosing body fat and getting leaner. On the weekends I still enjoy being free with my nutrition and having a beer or some wine but on the weekdays Im 100% with my nutrition.
Ive also been weight training 4 days a week and doing cardio 6 days.
Hope this helps Sam :) and anyone else who wanted to know.

The bottle also says it reduces appetite (I didnt notice this really) and it also says it blocks carb conversion to fat. I got it at Mr Supplement and it was $49.95 for 100 tabs, should last about a month. ($10 for postage)

well id better go and actually do some work ;) I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I know i will at our 30th :-D ill make sure there are lots of piccies too!!!!

janexo

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sam W said...

Thanks Jane!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Jane,

How are you?? Well I hope - not freezing too much in Canberra. Not long to go now till you will be living it up in the warmth.
Good to see your training is still going as strong as ever. It is interesting to read about your experience eith hydroxycut.
Andjxx

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Splice said...

Where are you? :-)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Hi Jane, I just popped in to see if you had updated recently, but alas no news on how you are doing!! I hope things are going well hon xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home