Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fab weekend

Good Morning Happy Bloggers! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend? My weekend started on Saturday morning with a legs session, followed by an hour walk with Pete and my dog. It was such a gorgeous morning and Im loving it now its starting to warm up!
We then did our grocery shopping..one of my fav things to do on the weekend because it means fresh food in the house again and planning of all our weekly meals.
My room mate, Pete and I then all went out for some lunch at Gold creek and we had a yummy hamburger..havent had one of these in ages! After that it was back home to relax on the deck with a couple of cold beers. Ive actually gotten onto the new low carb beers called Bondi blonde. They are pretty much like a corona! and we added the lemon in...was very nice indeedie :)

Sunday we got up early and took Bull out for another hours walk and then it was a family lunch for Petes brothers birthday (which is actually today) and we all went for Turkish. I had a very nice turkish salad....same ingredients as a greek salad but at a turkish restaurant! It was a beautiful day to be out.

So back to work today...id rather be outdoors but what are you going to do! Todays session is 10x running up 3 floors of stairs and walk down recovery! I do this session on the fire stairs at work and I also get so sore in the legs! I love it :-D
Have prepared tuna salads for this weeks lunches and a yummy webber tonight for dinner, we have chicken! YUM!

I have also put some positive affirmations up at work around my desk, its nice reading positive things all day..keep me in a great frame of mind!!

Have a fab Monday everyone, train hard and eat well.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Sounds like you had the best kind of weekend... being active, good company and healthy food with just enough little treats to keep it interesting. Sounds like you had gorgeous weather too, I am very jealous!! Nothing but rain here... LOL!! Keep up the awesome work Jane xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home