Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, August 31, 2007



Hello!!!Its Friday YAY!!!!Gotta love the end of the week cause it means its weekend time :)


This week has gone so fast, I think its because I have been so busy at work!

This mornings pics is me attempting to play ten pin bowling...and I should note I really suck at it. I would have won if the name of the game was to get the bowl in the gutter the most ;) haha!



We are now officially 2months and 3weeks to the day till the move!!!!YIPPPEEEE!!!!! I finalised all the bookings for the removers yesterday, Im such an organise queen ;)

So went out for a 35 mins big hill session this morning, did 10 reps of various hills in my suburb,the thing I love most about interval training is that its doesnt take long, is intense on my muscles and gets my heart rate right up, to the point I can feel my heart pumping against my chest..gotta love that :-D I love running as hard as I can to the top, setting myself goals at the bottom of each hill to push harder and faster!!


Eats have been spot on this week and I am really enjoying the clean food, most salads as well now with the warmer weather, also loving celery at the moment, so crisp and juicey. Its like drinking and eat at the same time!hehe..

What else...this weekend Pete and I are heading out to lunch here http://www.outincanberra.com.au/thedeck/ its forecast to be a gorgeous day weather wise so will be nice to sit out in the sun! Ive started fake tanning this week as its starting to get to warm for jeans so atleast ill know I wont blind anyone with my white legs ;)

Well thats all for now, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
ill finish with one of my positive affirmations on my desk that I read everyday..."WHAT WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO ACHIEVE IF YOU BELIEVED IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL"

great isn't it :)

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

WooHoo Ten Pin Bowling!! Its fun isn't it. I went with some friend the other week to a place in the Queen St mall in Bris called Strike bowling bar. It was a good addition to a night out.
Andjxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home