Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Wow can you believe we are in Sept already!Yowzer the months are going fast! Not that I mind cause it just means ill be in Brisbane sooner :)
Had a smashing session at the gym this morning worked chest, followed by 30mins intervals. It was so cool when I did incline chest as I could see my chect muscles actually twitching!!Totally insane to see.
Cardio was great, I did my first 10mins of intervals using the incline and then the second hit of intervals doing sprints. Felt lean this morning and thats always a good feeling.

Had some oats this morning for my post workout breaky with chocie protein powder and some crushed walnuts and almonds, very tastie indeedie. Im looking forward to my tuna salad for lunch today!! yummo!

So the time has come to start applying for some work in Brisbane, Im hoping to have work before we go, at worst I can take 12months unpaid leave from my Gov job here and might just go through an agency and get a contract. Im thinking that will be easier to get up there and then I can check out whats about and what I might want to do. Not to worries about it at this time.

well have to go I have a heap of work to ge through today, so have an awesome day and remember "winners never quit and quitters never win" :)

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

mmm your breakie sounds tasty, I've never thought to put nuts in it!

Good luck with the job hunting - I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hilary xx

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Your eating and training really well Jane :-)
And your looking great for it!
Deb

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Janew said...

Hi Hilary,thanks sweetie. Not to worried at this stage with work.Atleast I always have the option of going contract :) yeah the nuts are a good addition, healthy and makes me fuller for longer!!

Hey Deb,Awww Fanx!!!You always look fabulous :)

jane xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home