Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, September 07, 2007

Smashing it 9 to 5! nahhh not really just at the gym this morning ;)
Woke up to the alarm at 5.30am this morning feeling refreshed, I did go to bed at 8.30 last night so I would hope that was enough sleep!!alarm goes off and I go to stretch and OUCH my whole body is hurting...thats what you get when you train hard!!!YEAHHH!

Anyways off to the gym for a shoulder session followed by treadmill intervals for 35mins! Awesome session and very happy as its my last session in the gym for the week. Tomorrow morning is my long easy run...really enjoy this time to myself in the morning in the fresh air and then Sat afternoon and Sun are big more relaxing walks with the man and pooch! Usually go around the lake or places that are nice like that.

Been a little cooler here the past few days, I wish that nice spring weather would hurry up and come back!
Spoke to the builder today and our kitchen has been installed, doors hung and the painters are due next week!! Hopefully I will have some more pics soon to post. Hanging to get there soooo badly!!!!! just have to try and be patient ;-/

Eats have been great, I made a yummy stir fry last night using Angus beef. I got the beef from Woolworths and its really nice, also cut up very thin so it cooks fast! With it I added fresh chilli, cumin, mexican herb, a carrot, celery, mushrooms and a little tomato sauce. Such a quick and easy dish to make! and it tasted great :)
Have fun over the weekend all - janexo

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya gorgeous girl! Just letting you know I am back safe and sound. Your recent blog entries have too totally re-motivated me to get back into the gym to smash it up since my week off in Thailand!! Had a blast but good to be home. Speak later sweets :o)
Shells xxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home