Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey all :) I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
I know I am, been smashing the gym sessions this week and getting out some good weight sessions. Also for this week Ive upped my treadmill sessions to 45mins and lowered the amount of weight Im using but doing higher reps, next week ill change back to 30mins tready and go heavier with the weights.
Thought I would try this kind of training of changing cardio times and reps and intensity of weights for a while and see how my body adapts, also good to do something a little different once in a while. Keeps me on my toes...literally haha!

I cant believe I will only be working in my job for another 8 weeks! Man its going fast :) 10weeks ill we are in the new house!!!Yipppeee.

well Im outta here, I get off work at 4pm so id better start packing up my stuff for the day.

have a fun afternoon all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home