Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, September 14, 2007

Yay Its Friday!!!!

Gotta love Fridays, I cam smell the weekend ;)

Did my last gym session for this week this morning, 40mins intensity cardio and shoulders. Really love working my shoulders and I am slowly getting that more rounded looked with them. Chatted to a guy from my gym this morning when I was cooling down on the bikes and he is competing this Sunday at the Hellenic club in ACT. He is looking very lean and ripped, even got a look at his thighs which are very impressive with the muscle definition!

Does anyone else find that when you talk to people that are fit they send off a vibe which pumps you up even more.. I always get this feeling from people like that and it pushes me within my training. I guess its feeding off others peoples energies!!

Its been noted by some of the other employees lately that I dont always talk much at work, some people ask me whats up but sometimes its just nice to be quite and get the job done, also there is a bit of bitching at my work and I hate getting caught in the kitchen with people complaining about others or their life or blahh blahh blahh... Im really not interested and feel that they leave me in a negitive state, so my solution is to avoid the people like this in my office. haha they probably think Im a snob but I dont care..I choose to be happy and not be around negitive people.

I have heard that if you want to develope into a certain kind of person or want what ever goals your after you should surround yourself with people that you want to be like and who you look up to and respect...I believe this is true :)

Food has been great this week and Im still loving that feeling of being healthy! its good for the body and mind!

So this weekend I havent got alot planned just chilling out, when I wake up tomorrow morning ill go for my longer jog and then later walk my dog around the lake. Sunday maybe head to the botanical gardens and have a coffee and some lunch too!!

Have a positive and powerful weekend everyone and believe in yourself!!

jane :-D

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Hey, hey!! Sounds like you went into the weekend on a positive note.
Hugs,
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home