Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Wednesday, September 26, 2007



haha! This is what happens of you give my dog junk mail...he really likes to make sure he chews up every last piece ;)

He is so proud of himself in this pic!!

So we are up to the last Wednesday for the month..time is going quickly! 6 weeks till I finish work, 8 weeks till we move. Come on November!!

Training has been absolutely awesome, cardio has still been at 45mins and going as hard as I can! My body is just responding so well to running for this amount of time.

Weighs have also been good, Im not lifting quiet as heavy because I am tired after smashing the cardio. But my muscles are looking full so thats good and Im getting happier with my physique. Of course there are always parts that I want to work on and make tighter, better, more toned :) But its a good thing to see where you want to make changes as it keeps the drive at the gym and keeps me achieving my goals.

Im now finding that the closer I get to the move the less interested I am at work, I know this isnt the best attitude but I just cant help it. Im ready for a new beginning, work and life style! Over the office bull sh*t and bitching that goes on here. Ohhh well not to long...

Also went to the pet expo on the weekend, it was pretty good..not as many pets as I would have liked to see but we got a good idea of what sort of breed we are after, and thats a red cattle dog. They are very smart dogs and about the size we are after, just another exciting thing to come once we move. We also watched the fly ball at the expo, you could see and hear how excited the dogs get when they participate!!

well thats it for today, better go and do some work (yuck!) haha!!

Keep smiling, jane :-D

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Splice said...

LOL...great picture, very guilty!!

Hang in there, it won't be long until you can start your new life.

Debs

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Naaawww that is such a cute pic, he looks so happy with himself!!

Sounds like training is going great, all ready for summer in Qld!

Hilary xx

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

LMAO!! I agree with Hilary... he looks might pleased with himself for doing such a great job!! He is a gorgeous looking doggy Jane!!

Awesome work on the training my girl!! xxx

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hi jane,

My cat does that with paper from shoe boxes. she just sits there lovingly ripping it all into tiny little pieces.
How you are going well. not long now till you move!!
Andjxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home