Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yiippeeee!!! Im feeling better :) My head has finally cleared and my nose isnt running like a tap!
Ive been back into training since the weekend and did an awesome whole body high rep weights session on Saturday that left my muscles pretty sore!! Cardio is being smashed once again,getting out some good 45min to an hour sessions :)
I love it when I feel healthy!!

Got a call from our builder the other day and our water tanks (all 5000 lts)are full at the new house!! I cant believe how much rain QLD must be having. Poor ol' ACT hasnt had any, still so dry here..I totally wont miss it.

Have lots of farewells and dinners coming up and I have made sure I picked restaurants with healthy option to ensure I stick to my nutritional plan. Only 3 weeks left at work..yes Im still counting down the days!!! and 5 weeks now till we move :D

We had the mirrors fitted out in our home gym this week, Im sooo excited to finally have a kickass home gym. I know my training and results are just going to get better and better once I have moved.

Loving the fact that the cold days have finally gone and we are getting some beautiful spring days here at the moment. Ive been doing alot more cardio out doors now around the lake near my place. It always so peaceful at the lake in the mornings and a great way to start my day!

Well better head off, have a fantastic day!
jane xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home