Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Sunday, January 20, 2008

its been forever!!

Hey hey!! Im not sure how long its been since I blogged but its been a long time!! ! All is F**KING fantastic with the move to Brissy, I love being here and being near the ocean again, and being away from Canberra. This is my third state (lived/grew up in NSW-sydney and the south coast, 5 yrs in ACT and now in QLD). I can say that I do not miss the extreme summer of ACT, the 35 to 40 dry heat degree days...sooo dont miss them!
Funny since I have been here people talk about the hot QLD summers but I really do believe unless you have lived inland in a dry hot climate then nothing else is really THAT hot..but I guess its also what your use to. Almost cant wait for winter this year, wont miss the minus mornings of canberra and going jogging in the frost!

Anyways everything is all good and my new life here is great. I will soon start a new blog and Im hanging to catch up on what everyone else has been doing.

Hugs to everyone, I hope you all had a fab new years and chrissy!!!

ill update what Ive been up to soon, training, diet and all that
jane xoxox0

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Sam W said...

Finally! I thought you were lost for good! Can't wait to hear about what you have been up to! Welcome back Jane!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Yay! Great to see you back!! Yes we definetely have to organise a catch up soon since the last one didn't work! Sounds like you are absolutely loving it here, well it is a pretty good place to live.

Hilary xx

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Welcome back hon... can't wait to hear what you've been up to xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home