Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Wow this is my last Thursday in my job, tomorrow I only work till lunch time and then Im outta here :-D I am so excited that I am about to start a new chapter in my life!
Still is 2 weeks till we move...I cant believe that last time I was in Brisbane all I saw was an empty block of land and this time when we go there will be a house!That we own!!!!! Yipppeee!

So training is going well, did a huge leg session at the gym on Tuesday and some interval training. Eats are also pretty good considering I have been going out for alot of lunchies and farewell drinks with people I know here. Atleast I know what I need to do to burn off the extra cals so I dont put on bodyfat!
I spoke to Maxim Fitness Equipement yesterday and all our gym gear is almost really for transport for when we move, its going to be so cool having a gym at home. I think ill also save for a treadmill and spin bike next to complete the gym. The gym floor matting guy is also booked in and we are getting an awesome cable machine from a guy in Brisbane at Atlas Fitness.

Well I really have to head off as I am trying to get my current work all wrapped up!

Have a fab Thursday!!
jane xo

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Must be a very exciting feeling Jane to be finally finishing up at work!

Your home gym sounds like its going to be fabulous... you will have to post some pics when you finally get in your new home!

Hilary xx

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Hope the move is going well Jane, have fun unpacking!!

Hilary xx

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Splice said...

Welcome to Qld hunny!

It's so wonderful up here, you will never leave.

Debs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home