Jane's blog

- TRAIN HARD - EAT WELL - SMILE LOTS - GET ENOUGH SLEEP - THINK BIG - BE POSITIVE - LOVE LOTS - LIVE LIFE -

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday is relax time!

Bull the cool dog!
YUMMM! a T-bone steak!

WoW Friday all ready :) gotta love that! Had a pretty successful week at work..see Im contracting and the work Im doing is nothing Ive done before, but today it all came together and that made me feel pretty damn proud of myself! Im not from an IT background (which is kinda the area that I have landed) but seem to be getting this job!Yay me!!

Training has been great, espedcially weights!!!Im an addict ;) ....havent been getting as much cardio in but I have been spending lots of time walking Bull and the new pup....although it is slower than what Im use too! Having a new pup is so much fun but he cant walk to far at the moment being so young...so with work, training weights, general living stuff and two dogs is taking up a bit of time! All I can say is congrates to all who can have kids and do all this stuff...not for me I tells ya! Two doggies is enough!!!

All good though Im aware that the cardio isnt there as much so I have just been watching my diet more and its all working out nicely! I guess thats why people say that diet is more than 50% and exercise makes up the rest!

Pete is on call this weekend which means not going to far from home..thats cool I have stuff I can get done here and that also means I get to play with the dogs some more! and train them so more!!

Roy (the new pup)now knows how to sit, lay down and shake.....such a smart boy and 14 weeks old!
well better make tracks!
Have a great weekend and have lots of fun!!!!!!

jane xoxo

enjoy the pics!!

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Miss Positive said...

Bet Bull LUURRVED that T-bone steak!

Sounds like you've been a busy girl! I'm a weights addict too, you cant beat it.

I was thinking of you last week when I drove through Petrie... first time I'd ever been there! In a couple of weeks do you want to meet up for a morning coffee somewhere with Andj?

Hilary xx

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics, Hope you are having an awesome weekend

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Aww... cute pics!! Was it bad that I was licking my chops at the steak too??? Of course I would have cooked it first in case you were wondering... LOL!! Great to see things are going well for you honey... I'm a weights wench too... can't get enough of them!! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home